I am without words to describe my latest conversation with Dawson.
Here it is.
Me- What do you want to be when you grow up?
DJ- I'm not sure.
Me- Well, you should have a good job, so you can provide for your wife. What do you think your wife will be like?
DJ- My wife? I'm having more than one.
Me- Oh really!
DJ- Yep, here's how it's gonna work. I'll have 4 wives and they'll go to work.
Me- (laughing) Oh and are you staying home with the kids?
DJ- Yep, I'll have like 20 kids. I'll feed them, give them naps, and then we will all play video games.
That's how my little Polygamist rolls.
1 comment:
Are you letting that boy watch Sister Wives? JK. It's funny cause the other day the thought came to me that he'd probably serve his mission in Africa cause he like's elephants so much. How's that for random? At least he'll stay home with all those kids.
Post a Comment