I borrowed my awesome neighbor Becky's cricut and away we went cutting vinyl. Tyler has become a pro at the cricut. You could say he's a cricut master. He could put any scrap booking woman to shame. He probably wouldn't want me broadcasting that over a loud speaker but, he does have skills.
Ty hard at work
Juli and Natasha hard at work. And Kirsty looking cute as usual.
Our deadline was 9:00 that morning. We worked our little hearts away. Unfortunately our deadline came and went. We finished about noon. We made a couple phone calls and got everything taken care of. The girls showed up at 12 to assemble the tile packages and deliver them.
The tiles turned out great. We had alot of positive feed back from the people who ordered them. I am very 'proud of my little crew that could.' We kept chuggin' away at those tiles and we got them done. We ended up making 42 tile sets in all with the late orders included. Not bad for a nights work.
Here is the finished tile set.
1 comment:
What dedication. I'd have bought some if I'd have known. They look really cute.
Post a Comment