Thursday, May 26, 2011

Classic Dawson

I know I posted this on Face Book nut I couldn't resist not having this saved forever.
Because we are currently a one car family I have been driving Ty to work every day. On our route to his work we pass several cows. The cows have been Dawson's subject of choice lately. If it's not the cows it's the power lines.
Well, the cows were the most recent funny though for 'D' man.
On Tuesday he asked me, "Mom would you ever milk a cow?" I replied, "sure." To which he giggled and said, "then you'd have to touch it's milk parts."
To follow that comment up, on Wednesday he says, "If lightening hit a cow, would milk spray everywhere?"
This comment brought several minutes of laughter from Tyler and I as we pictured the chaos that would come as milk sprayed everywhere.
That is kid is always thinking.

2 comments:

mom said...

Thinking, thinking, thinking he sure does do that. Can't wait to hear what he asks a few years from now.

Kate said...

He's such a fun, imaginative boy!