Dawson has a brown stripe that goes right through the blue of his eye. It's a really cool look.
He only has the stripe on his right eye.
We had lots of fun during our attempt as I tried to get a pic of it. And at last, I got his tiger eye captured.
He's trying to hold his eyes open for me.
We laughed more than saw the stripe.
Kinda got it.
His mouth my be open, but so are his eyes.
3 comments:
My brother has a big brown rectangle in the middle of his bright blue eyes. I keep hoping one of my kids will get it. Anyway, he calls it his "omen of greatness"
I've never noticed the stripe but he has pretty eyes. You could try cropping that last picture to make it bigger.
I don't think you ever told me about that. Interesting.
Post a Comment