Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sawyer's first foods

We were at Jessica's Baby shower and Aunt Missy decided Sawyer needed to taste a treat. So she offered him a little after dinner mint. And he loved it. He sucked away on that thing till Missy pulled it away. And when she did, he wasn't so happy with her.
But he still loves his Aunt Missy.

Yummy mint.


In this picture Sawyer stole the crust to my pizza and started gnawing on it. He likes his pizza crust.

Some of the other foods he has now tasted is, jello mixed with cool whip, graham crackers, Ritz crackers, Vanilla ice cream, and squash.

4 comments:

Jen H. said...

Crazy how big he is! I still can't believe that I saw him crawling at church! Like I said CRAZY!!!

Kate said...

Lucky boy! Other babies just get mashed green beans and rice cereal.

mom said...

Hopefully he'll have a better appetite than his bro.

Dad said...

Get that boy on pasta. Macroni and cheese is a good start.