My baby is 2 months already. Wasn't I just blogging about his 2 week check-up?! Well, this check-up was easy-peasy. He weighed in at a whopping 10lbs 8oz. (28%) Not so whopping, I know. He measured in at 22in. (18%) And his tiny head was 15.2 cm. (23%)
The doc commented on Sawyer's alertness and focus. He said he was "taking in everything around him." Which is true. There's always excitement around here. And he's not missing a beat. And to top the exam off, Sawyer performed and gave a few coos and a smile. Then a big burp. That's my boy!
I know I've said this before, but I feel so blessed to have Sawyer as part of our family. We would not be complete without him. He lights up my day and always brings a smile to my face. I think Heavenly Father knew that baby #4 needed to be a good baby, especially because he was another
boy! ;)
Here are a few Sawyer's milestones:
Started to coo and smile. Follows his siblings around (with his eyes). Sleeps 6-8hrs straight. He loves music and watching the lights on the T
V. Imagination Movers get his attention as does Phineas and Ferb.
He still gets mixed opinions on who he looks like. Guess he's a perfect blend of all his siblings. But, one thing that's different, is the tint of red in his hair. I don't think he'll keep it because it's more a red-brown, but it's so cute. And his smile will melt your heart. He's been 'smirking' since 6weeks. Seems early I know, but that shows what a happy baby he is. He is well loved in this family. Sometimes overly. :)
He is a perfect addition to our family and I am glad to have him.
I love you Sawyer!
The doc commented on Sawyer's alertness and focus. He said he was "taking in everything around him." Which is true. There's always excitement around here. And he's not missing a beat. And to top the exam off, Sawyer performed and gave a few coos and a smile. Then a big burp. That's my boy!
I know I've said this before, but I feel so blessed to have Sawyer as part of our family. We would not be complete without him. He lights up my day and always brings a smile to my face. I think Heavenly Father knew that baby #4 needed to be a good baby, especially because he was another
Here are a few Sawyer's milestones:
Started to coo and smile. Follows his siblings around (with his eyes). Sleeps 6-8hrs straight. He loves music and watching the lights on the T
He still gets mixed opinions on who he looks like. Guess he's a perfect blend of all his siblings. But, one thing that's different, is the tint of red in his hair. I don't think he'll keep it because it's more a red-brown, but it's so cute. And his smile will melt your heart. He's been 'smirking' since 6weeks. Seems early I know, but that shows what a happy baby he is. He is well loved in this family. Sometimes overly. :)
He is a perfect addition to our family and I am glad to have him.
I love you Sawyer!
3 comments:
What a good lookin little guy. Must have got the hint of red from you. I can't believe he's 2 mo already. Glad for you he's such a good baby. Survival instinct?
I am so glad that you are happy with #4 child. I can tell that he is really loved. I know that none of your children are starved for affection.
Hello! Where have I been? Congratulations (if I didn't already say it!)
Post a Comment