Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kenzie, my big helper.

Mackenzie has been the biggest help since having Sawyer. I need to give this little 'mommy' credit. If I didn't have her, I don't know how I would survive. Not only because she's willing to help with anything I need help with ,but also because she's my girl. My only girl. I am so thankful to have been blessed with her amid all this testosterone.
I feel so blessed to be her mother and to watch her grow into such a beautiful a little lady. Her smile lights up my day and her off-the-wall comments make me laugh.
One thing is for sure, she loves her littlest brother. And to tell you the truth, I think she's a close second to being his favorite. Next to me of course.


Here's my little mom at work!


Notice in the bottom pic, they have the same cute little nose.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I always LOVED that onsie!

Dad said...

I am glad that you have a daughter to share life with. I was blessed with my three. All wonderful girls. I love you guys.

mom said...

Great pics. Moms and daughters do have a special relationship. Glad you and Kenz have discovered it.