Going up to Idaho this weekend to see my sisters Melissa and Katie. And my brother Dan. I am so excited. We haven't been up since Thanksgiving. We wanted to make it up again before this little guy is born. Not just because my sister has all the baby stuff but, because I wanted to see my family and Ty was all for it. He loves my family. Then again, how can you not. It's kinda funny to see the change in Ty from his everyday quiet, nonchalant self to a very sarcastic, funny, interactive person. Guess that means 2 things. He's extremely comfortable around my family and we bring out the best in him. Never the less, he loves visiting my fam. Which is a very good thing or we'd have a serious problem!!! :)
See ya soon everyone. Love ya!
8 comments:
I'm so excited you're coming!
Can't wait to see you guys!
Wait? Are you saying Tyler isn't quiet when he is around us? What Tyler are you talking about? The one that comes to my house is still pretty quiet. He is like 'Mr. One Liner.'
You kids have fun and play nice with each other. No fighting. Or I'll have to send you to your rooms. Love ya lots.
I'll be wishing I was there to play some games. Have a fun weekend.
If it will make you feel better, mom, I won't go, so you won't be missing out on as much! Not like you'd really care, you just want to see your grand babies.
If you kids do start fighting, I send your mother in to sit with you and break it up.
Of course I'd care. Yes I'd like to see those GK's but I'd love to see my Big kids, too. I miss everybody.
Post a Comment