So Xander has never really showed interest in any form of sports before. However, lately he has decided that when he's 7 he will start karate. I'm a little torn on this idea because of the added expense it will be in very tight times. But, on the other side, I've invested so much into Kenzie and her gymnastics that it's only fair to let Xander discover a talent too. But, I can't do trade to earn his karate fees. Oh what to do???
What are your thoughts?
7 comments:
Well, there's always plasma donation!
I don't think they allow pregnant women to donate. How does Tyler feel about needles?
Have faith, pray, and pay your tithing, and there will be money for your needs.
Is Karate a need??? Or a want???
Sometimes, someone wants, becomes something that needs to be done just for their own satisfaction. To build their confidence.
Does Kenzie need gymnastic's? To a degree, yes. Will Xan like katate? To be determined. How do you deny him an interest when Kenz has hers? Quite a dilemma you've found yourself in. Maybe the cost will be reasonable and you can swing it. Good luck. Not an easy position to be in, especially with the costs of a new baby. Wish I knew what to tell you.
Keri, does the Lehi fitness center offer classes? The Orem fitness center has karate classes for about $25 a month. My boys started this month and it's just fine. Maybe Lehi has something like that instead of going to a karate studio.
Post a Comment