This story might have a bit too much info in it for you but is very funny. So continue reading at your own risk!
One day I had just gotten out if the shower and I was putting lotion on my legs. I do this before I get dressed because lets face it, it's easier to lotion your legs without clothes on. Well in the process, Dawson comes in my room and looks at me. He then says "mom, you have a big crack!" I looked and him and said, what. He said, "you have a mommy sized crack and I have a little kid butt crack."
OK leave my room and don't come back.
As if I needed to be told my butt was big. Let alone the crack!
Thank you Dawson for the self esteem boost.
6 comments:
Baby got back!
Hehe. He's so cute!
And lots of it! LOL.
Does that mean he is starting to get too old to come in when getting dressed. funny :)
Your kids say the funniest things! I love it! Thanks for sharing! ;)
lol! Awesome. Don't you just love their candor?
Post a Comment