Hey this is just a quick little note to let all the 'Scentsy' lovers out there know that all 'Scentsy' is on sale this month. They're getting rid of a few warmers and discontinuing some scents in order to make room in the new cataloge for new warmers and scents. If you want to order anything just let me know.
8 comments:
hmmmm....
I can't wait.
I need to order a new warmer. Remind me, please.
Mom, I will.
I heard they're making a new size, have you seen the designs yet? Are they new are they the same ones just smaller?
Kate, they are different designs. and very cute. They're just a little more compact than the regular warmers. I ordered my new cataloges and fall scents so we'll have a sniffing party next time I see you guys in Idaho!
What's on sale? I don't have any of the "scentsy" stuff yet, but have been thinking about getting one for a while. Can you tell me what's on sale, on send me something to check out?
Liz I sure can. I'll send you an email. with a link.
Post a Comment