Just a quick funny thing Kenzie said over the weekend as we were driving home from a shopping trip. She said, "I wish we had like a thousand dollars. Then we'd live in a castle."
Tyler and I both started laughing and I said no Kenz, If we had a thousand dollars we'd live in the house we're in for one month.
It was just so sweet of her to think a thousand dollars could buy a castle.
Remember being little and wishing we could buy stuff with rocks. We would be rich because the driveway was a rock driveway. Oh to be young again!
6 comments:
Hahahaha! I remember the rock money wish! Too funny.
That's one I hadn't heard.
I would still be rich, I still have a rock driveway!!
I don't remember the rocks either. I think you're making it up.
There are two options. One is to take the rocks and build that castle. and two.. do as Calin does, and as I used to do when I was his age, and that is to throw them.
I remember thinking that when I was older I would work hard and save until I had $100 and then I would never have to work another day in my life! ha ha
Post a Comment