Friday, August 15, 2008

Xander's b-day pics.

I know I'm late with Xander's birthday pics. After all he did turn 5 back in April. Hey, better late than never.
At Xander's party he had just 3 friends come and they were all boys. So he chose a transformers theme. Go figure huh! We had games with balloons and they did the limbo. I found these awesome transformer masks and got one for all the kids. We had a transformers themed cake and transformer grab bags for all the kids to take home. They weren't really a bag but, more a plastic cup filled with stretchy lizards a whistle and candy.
The kids ran around playing and having a blast. Because they were having so much fun, and Xander never really gets to the center of attention. (Maybe it's a middle child syndrome thing.) I made a few phone calls and extended the party. It now included a pizza lunch and more play time.
It was fun for all. Especially the birthday boy! Happy Big #5 Xander!!










2 comments:

Dave said...

It looks like they had a blast. If you had let me know, I could've brought over the paintball guns and let them shoot each other. That sounds about right for a five year old's birthday party, doesn't it? We really do miss you guys!

mom said...

Yeah, right. Let's see if David allows paintball guns at Gavin's 5th b-day party. Enjoyed the pics. [sure glad you learned how to put pics on your blog-now I'll get to see more pics of the kiddles without having to wait a year. JK.] Enjoyed our visit with all of you these last couple of weeks. Thanks for everything.