Ok, I have been sucked into the Olympics forever. And I truely am feeling the effects of the late nights/early morning wake-up to go on my walks. Why, why do they have to put gymnastics on at 10 at night. Why not, Rowing or Shot-put? Please people, put the good stuff on at 8.
And can we please talk about all the hotties in the pool. Tyler knows I love him to death. But all those 6-packs! Ok, enough of that. But, seriously how amazing was Micheal Phelps with his 8 Gold medals. That is just crazy.
And the girl gymnastics. I ofcourse because of Kenzie had to watch. Those little girls doing all those tricks and flips and jumps and tumbles. Holy cow! I look at Kenzie who still wants to go to the Olympics and think HOW! I can't imagine my baby girl doing all that stuff and accomplishing all that by the age of 16. I will be in tears at her accomplishment. I already swell with pride when she shows me a skill or perfects a back bend, kick over into the splits. Maybe in a few years she will be supporting us with her sponserships because of her Gold Medals.
The reporter person was talking about Shawn Johnson and how her parents had to morgage their house a few times to keep her in the gym training. Talk about dedication to their daughter and their belief in her. I have a feeling that if Kenz wants to go all the way, we'll be doing the same thing. We are not accepting sponserships for Kenzie.
Just to let you know, we have asked Xander if he wants to do any sports like, mini-football, or soccer, or tee-ball. He asked if he could go to "Jedi" class and learn to fight with a "Light-Saber." I said that as soon as they offer one, I will sign him up. Loved his sport.
5 comments:
I've thought alot about Kenzie too, as I've watched the gymnastic's. She's come a long way in 4 short years. Maybe once you are in debt up to your eyeballs and she wins she can pay off your bills and support you.
I think Ty should start a school for Xander and his buds-sounds like something right up his alley. Could that be your money maker on the way to the Olympic's?
At first I thought you were losing sleep over your ring. We're also addicted to the olympics, except ours starts at six and ends at ten so it's not too bad. Of course if I'm on the computer I accidentally see who wins on the news pages grrr. It would be cool to see Kenzie at the olympics, I'm hoping Isabelle will want to do it too.
Xander is hilarious.
Any luck with the ring?
We don't get that channel with our antenna and aluminum foil so no olympics for us. :(
No luck with the ring yet. Nicole, I am loosing sleep over that too.
Post a Comment