The fire was Dawson's favorite part. He enjoyed putting sticks in it and helping daddy roast a hotdog. Did he try one? NO! However the smore's were a big hit, once he pulled the marshmellow out and left the graham cracker on the table. If you were following along that left him with just chocolate. He's no dummy! One point-kids.
Kenzie and Xander stuffed there tummys full of several hotdogs and smore's. When I say several, I mean it. Kenz had 3 and Xander had 2. Heaven only knows how many smore's they had.
We enjoyed ourselves and made great memories with the kids. We then headed home once the kids were sufficiantly stuffed. And once they were dirty enough. I know the kids can't wait until the next trip up the canyon.




2 comments:
That looks like fun. Where did you go?
Looks like everyone had tons of fun. Your kids have grown, it has been too long since we have seen you. We can't wait to see you all this weekend so we can have with everyone!
Post a Comment