One of most recent outing led us into a 'hairy' situation.
Here are some pics. Enjoy our silliness.
We found these 'Duck Dynasty' beards at Walmart.
They were clearanced and then it was an additional 50% off.
I can spend a $ on a few silly beards to make crazy fun memories with my daughter.
We had quite the giggles going as we posed for our hairy selfies.
Do we stop with the beards? Heck no!
The day it was the Mardi gras masks I was making for my Bunco night.
I sure love spending time with my favorite daughter. We have so much fun together and share a million laughs.
1 comment:
What fun. You two do need mom/daughter time. Gotta get away from all those bro's.
Also Kenz has such a full schedule with school, gymnastic's etc she needs time out. Esp with her fav mom!
Post a Comment