Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dawson Dude turns 8!

Happy Birthday Dawson!
I can't seem to wrapped my head around the fact that another one of my kids has turned 8. It seems unfathomable that I now have 3 kids 8 and older. How did this happen!!
Because Dawson will be getting baptised in a month and we will be having a big party at that time, we decided to just give him a little family party on his birthday.
 I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he requested a peanut butter cup ice cream cake from Wal-Mart. I thought OK thats easy.
Then my sweet little Dawson says to me, "Mom, I don't want to do that cake anymore because Xander doesn't like it and I want something everyone will like." That's my sweet tender-hearted little man.
His next choice was a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Being the amazing mom I am
(toot, toot) Yes I just tooted my own horn, I decided to combine both his requests.
He got cupcakes filled with a creamy peanut butter center and then I placed 1/2 a peanut butter cup on top of the cupcake.

He was a very surprised and happy little boy.


Here are a couple more shots from Dawson's day.



Enjoying their cupcakes.


He got his own pack of Reese Peanut Butter Cups.

Opening presents.



 Happy Birthday to my most favorite Dawson in the whole wide world.


1 comment:

mom said...

Hard for me to believe he's 8 too. It looks like he enjoyed his cakes and gifts. How nice of him to think of his bro. I think I'd like the pb cupcakes.
Happy BD Dawson!