Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blast Off!

During the last full week of school, Mackenzie's class made, decorated and launched rockets. By made I mean got a rocket kit and assembled them. By assembled I mean Tyler put it together. However, when I say decorated I mean me and Kenzie. Kenz loves Neon colors and bright colors. I love sparkles. Combine our two favorite things and this is what you get.



Other students in her class asked where she bought a sparkled rocket. They were impressed when she told them, "My mom sparkled it!"
Mackenzie's teacher made the comment, "That's the first time someone has brought in a sparkled rocket. I like it!"
Guess if all else fails in my life I can always sparkle rockets for a living.

Later that day I had to laugh when I snapped this picture.
Dawson totally matched the rocket!


2 comments:

mom said...

There is no end to your creativity!

Kate said...

Way cute!