Our April birthdays were kicked off with Mackenzie's 12th birthday. These past 12 years have flown by. It seems my baby girl grew up overnight and turned into a beautiful young woman. How can this be happening? I'm not getting any older!
Kenzie asked for her birthday party to be at her gymnastic gym, Arete. I agreed on one circumstance. She had to clean her room and keep it clean longer than a week. She kept up her end of the deal and I kept mine.
Having her party meant I didn't have to clean or provide the entertainment. I consider that a win win.
We held her party a week after her actual birthday. On her birthday we did have cake and opened presents as a family.
I surprised Kenz at school with a treat for her class and a bouquet of flowers.
She thought she was being so clever making the candles read '21'.
The party room.
Mackenzie and Taylor
just "hanging" around.
Cute Taylor
Clara and Kaylee having fun in the foam pit and on the bars.
Erynn looks like she's drowning in the foam.
And
Kenzie's friend Megan.
Taylor doing a high flyin' flip.
The girls messin' around at the 'handstand' wall.
Taylor pushing Kenzie around in this giant foam ring.
The girls all had a blast at Arete. It was worth every penny to not have to worry or stress over what kind of party to have. I didn't have to clean my house or come up with ideas on how to entertain 8 twelve yr. old girls. Party made in heaven!
2 comments:
What a fun time. Goes to show you how much she enjoys the gym that she even wanted her party there.
I'd appreciate not having to clean etc too.
Great idea!
Post a Comment