Xander had fun participating in the blow guns and escape holds. An escape hold is what you do when someone grabs onto you during an attack. A very useful skill to have. And what boy wouldn't love blowing sharp darts out of a long tube.
Xander demonstrating an escape hold.
Tyler participated in Blowguns, Kata routines, Sparring and Board breaking.
He ended up placing 2nd in blow guns, 1st in Katas, 1st in Sparring and 3rd in board breaking.
He also ended up earning the Grand Champion. That means he came in first out of everyone that participated.
I explained it to Kenzie like this, "Dad came in first for the All-Around." I'm bilingual. I speak Kishindo and gymnastics.
Here are a few more shots of my men.
Cutest Martial Artist ever!
Tyler getting ready to do his board breaks.




2 comments:
Congrats to both your guys! Way to go! What do you mean boy and a blow gun? Your dad still plays with his blow gun that Ty introduced him to years ago. He just wishes he had something to 'kill' besides his calendar pic's.
Good job, guys!
Post a Comment