Sunday, March 10, 2013

No Girls. Or Zombies.

I couldn't help but take a picture of the drawings that adorn my boy's bedroom door.
They crack me up every time I walk past them.

This sign says,

"No girls in room. If 1 comes in you will pay candy.
If not you will be locked up and never come out."
The bottom part says,
"No, girls, girly girls, or Zombies."

"Aliens in room."


The middle picture says, "Meat eaters in room!"
The pictures are a chicken leg, steak, and a turkey leg.
They crack me up.

I guess all girls and zombies can consider themselves fairly warned. If they enter without candy then the meat-eating aliens will lock them up forever.

3 comments:

mom said...

your boys are too funny. Which one comes up with these idea's? Or do they feed off each other?

mom said...

One other thought. Does that include you?

Kate said...

Holy crap I love the drawing on the pink paper! Keep it forever, scan it, and bring it here so I can take a picture of it and make it the wallpaper on my phone.