How can it be February has come and gone and I didn't blog once. I know I've been crazy busy, but I didn't think it was that bad. Holy Moly where has the time or month gone.
Let me just share a quick little story with you from our February.
On Valentines day, Mackenzie wrote a special Valentine for a boy in her class.
Insert a cheesy smile and giggle here......
Here's what it said,
"To:.........
Happy Valentines Day.
I think you're cute.
From Kenzie."
She then secretly placed it his back pack. How adorable is this!
A few days later she had a reply in her back pack that said,
"Kenzie,
That was a surprise, but I feel the same way.
From......
P.S.
I called home sick today because I got bit by the love bug and I like it."
Oh my goodness my daughter has her first little crush. She showed me the note and was grinning from ear to ear and jumping up and down. It was so awesome to have my daughter trust and love me enough to share her first love letter with me.
Another quick story.
As we were sitting in church, Kenzie was talking to me about this boy (he's in our ward too). She said, "mom I think ...... is cute. And he's smart too. That's very important cause he will be able to get a good job and provide for his family. I don't want to marry a dummy."
1 comment:
That is too cute. I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that she's gonna be a YW next month.
Post a Comment