Day 8.
Jingle decided our tree looked like a fun spot to hide for the night.
Sawyer found him and thought for sure Jingle was in trouble.
Day 9.
Indoor Zip-Line anyone?
Jingle thought it was a great idea.
He tied a string from the from the front door to the tree.
I'm starting to think our little elf is trying to make me mad.
Day 10.
Scentsy has so many uses.
Jingle made the best smelling fort around.
Day 11.
Uh-Oh!
Looks like someone needed a reminder to behave.
Jingle brought back a note from Santa and some candy coal.
Here's what the note said,
"Dear Keith kids.
It looks like your behavior hasn't been very good.
Xander and Dawson, you two need to stop fighting and be nice to each other.
And Xander, be good in school.
Remember, I am watching and Jingle is reporting good and bad things.
Be Good!
Or next time you'll get real coal."
That sure straightened their behavior out.
Day 12.
Jingle and Wolverine had a little game night.
Looks like Jingle won that round.
Day 13.
Jingle is on a roll.
Jingle's curiosity can sure get him into a bind sometimes.
Day 14.
An elf's version of a snow ball fight.
Good thing this snow doesn't melt.
Jingle and his friends threw mini marshmallows.
I wonder what Jingle has in-store for us next week. I hope he doesn't get into too much mischief.
1 comment:
That is such a fun activity for the kids. Did you come up with it?
Post a Comment