Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's A Car Invasion!

To say Sawyer is obsessed with all thing cars is an understatement. I'm not just talking the movie cars. I'm saying all cars, trains, tractors, digger trucks, and basically anything with wheels and can roll.
His latest thing is to find as many cars as he can and line them all up. Then he plays with each one, one by one. Once he's finished with one, he parks it at the end of the line and moves onto the next car.
As a mother I love watching his creativity flow. I enjoy seeing what makes this youngest little child of mine tick. He is so mush like his siblings, yet so very different.
I know one thing for sure. He makes my heart happy and he very much needed to be part of our family.

As I type this he is currently playing with 2 trains. Or "Chugga- choo-choos" as he calls them.
One more side note.
See the green tractor by his head. Yep, I learned to drive one like that. Only real!

1 comment:

mom said...

He's the first one I've seen line them up side by side and not end to end. Ask him if one of those cars is going to bring him to Gma B's house? (OK so I can wish, right?)