Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Often Go Walking

On Thursday morning, Tyler and I were planning on putting our walking shoes and getting a little exercise. That's when Katie suggested we take a little walk/hike up to a waterfall. Count us in. It was a nice hike and filled with the most absolutely beautiful scenery.


Sawyer and daddy.

Little dude was as adventurous as the other kids.
I'm glad he was under the watchful eye
of his loving father.

Missy and Dawson.
 Xander looks like he's
gonna punch Jess
in the bum-bum.

What ever Missy said to him upset him enough that he never left that spot.
The little stinker.

Beautiful Mackenzie

Let the adventure and bad examples begin. 
That's Daniel leading the charge. 

Daddy helping Sawyer across the stream and rocks.
They made it to the other side and Sawyer was in heaven.

Always doing his own thing.

My family-minus temper tantrum boy.

Xander, Trinity, and Naiya.

I hope he's holding on tight.

These 2 were inseparable all week. 

Eli thought he should be able to cross the stream himself.



Yep.
Dawson is still there.
On the trail.
Still pouting.
Not joining the rest of us.
Just playing with dirt.
Looks like he found the perfect walking stick.

King the rock!

Curtis = always setting a great example.

Still more to come. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

mom said...

Fun pic's. You should find out what Mel said to him so you can use it when you want him to stay put.
Neat that the cuz's get along so well.

Curtis said...

Um, excuse me but he was in that spot already pouting before I came upon him. I just might have scared him a little - or added to him being scared.

Oh, and look a prego shot of me, now I am covered!