I decided that since Ty was getting buzzed and I already had my clippers out, might as well do Sawyer too. So, I attempted to give little dude his first real hair cut. He was not too cooperative. Ty held him while I buzzed him. My only hesitation was that buzzing it off would cut all the red off. I love his strawberry blond hair. So I did a #3. Just to keep it a little longer.
Here's the hair loss journey.
He has no idea whats about to come.
Here we go.
Yep, cooperation didn't last long.
I promise no Sawyer was harmed during the buzzing of the hair.
Almost done.
Yeah! Look how handsome.
The buzzed boys.
Sawyer's hair and some dark hair of daddy's.
4 comments:
Wow Sawyer had a lot of hair. Both boy's look good. Ty would appreciate the buzz out here this week. It's in the 90's and high humidity. YUCK! Makes me feel bad Dan and Jess will be coming this week. They will appreciate ID heat after this.
No more baby mullet! I think that's a right of passage they must all go through.
Look at that hair! I didn't realize it was so long! He could have worn it in a ponytail like his daddy did.
you have become a master with those clippers...not bad.
Post a Comment