I can't believe another year has pass. Remember when you were young and the year seemed to last forever. As part of the new year many of us set resolutions. But how many of us keep them? That's the real question. As for me I don't really set any big particular goals. I just set mini ones as I go along.
I could always use more spirituality in my life. So that one is a no-brainer.
My biggest goal for this next year would begin in April after the baby is born. I want to loose the baby weight and be able to get back to my running as soon as possible. I have a 5k. I'd like to do the first of June. And then a 1/2 marathon in August if I can swing it. Guess that would be my biggest goal for the year.
Now everyone that reads this, post a comment of your resolutions. I'd love to hear what everyone's goals are.
If you look under my kiddo's pictures you can read their resolutions for the new year.
7 comments:
A new year is here and we resolve to do many things. I figure if I don't make any resolutions then I wont fail. There are the little things that I would like. Get a Job. Loose a Ton of fat. Grow hair. (on my head, instead of back). Exercise. Read/study. And make lots of good memories with my family.
Dad, We (Kenz and I laughed at your hair comment)
Way to set your goals up there! I made a resolution to exercise...but this morning I slept in, and I think I will again tomorrow. I wish I had your self disapline
Love hearing the resolutions, we haven't made ours yet.
I am hoping to drop a few pounds and get in shape. I've got a wedding to attend in June and don't want to look like this!
How far is a 5K? Maybe I can join you!
I want to be at least at the same point I was mobility wise before the break. I need what independence I had then back.
miss, 5k is just 3.5 miles. or 3.2 not to bad though.
Post a Comment