Saturday, June 27, 2009

WHY???


I have had to pause and reflect upon the age old question as to why God made boys the way He did. What exactly do I mean? Well, we now the old rhyme that says what little boys are made of. Snails, pails, and puppy dog tails. Something like that. But my question is, why were they made with the ability to pee outside?
I must confess it really comes in handy on road trips or while camping. But seriously, not in my front yard or the neighbor's yard, or into the window well.
I apologize now for the several times in the past and for several future times that my poor neighbors have and will witness one of my sons "lubricating" on the lawn.

9 comments:

Dan said...

Love your boys!

Kate said...

Hehehehe

Missy said...

At least it is not Kenzie!

Dad said...

Little boys do have an advantage in some urgent times. I saw an old black man relieving himself in such a manner on a tree in somebody's front yard. I guess you do what you gotta do.

Nicole said...

Do they like to see how far they can shoot it too? That's Sio's favorite part.

Millie said...

I love the blonde little one...you just want to squeeze those cute cheeks.

chris w said...

Did Jayanne tell you it was my fault Coby came over during the "Christmas" party? I had just read your blog and he said he had to go and I had assumed Jayanne knew all about your "problem" so I jokingly said go to the Keiths...didn't think he'd actually do it. LOL! Sorry to send more pee pee your way. ;)

Janelle said...

What funny boys! I didn't even know you had a blog until I was just reading Liz's blog and saw your latest comment. Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, and their Dad's are so proud too. Matt actually taught Mac. I don't even want to guess at how many times Mac's peed outside or dropped drawer while hiking (often in too visible a spot). Oh well, you're only a kid once, right?