To start my birthday off I went to lunch with 4 of my dearest friends. We had tons of laughs and lots of yummy food.
While I was off driving Kenzie to gymnastics my Visiting Teachers brought me over a cake and some flowers. Turns out Ty also got me cake so we had double the cake and double the sugar intake. That also translates to yumminess!
Sawyer helped mt blow out candles.
My friend Juli gave this awesome candy bar bouquet.
Flowers from my VT.
As part of my birthday I requested that Ty and I recover the kitchen chairs.
I was going to go with one style for all the chairs but instead I decided to keep it mixed up.
I found the flower pattern and loved it. So I pulled coordinating colors from it and mixed up the patterns for the chairs.
They make me happy!
3 comments:
I know I keep saying it but one of these years we are going to spend our bdays together.
Forgot to ask. Do the kids fight over who sits on which chair? They look great-love the diff patterns.
Looks like a great B-day! Love the chairs.
Post a Comment