Monday, February 10, 2014

Just For Fun

While we were in Idaho the kids and I made a few quick stops to make a couple fun memories.
Here they are.
What are my kiddos looking at?

These guys!

I couldn't resist this cute face!

We went to Squires house for Eli's birthday and on the way home we passed by this Elk refuge. I flipped a 'U-Turn' and the kids hopped out of the car and we snapped a few pics and watched the elk eat and walk around. A huge highlight was seeing a couple Elk go head to head and smack their antlers together. The boys loved it!


Another stop we made was on our way back home. We stopped to get gas at a Sinclair station. It was freezing cold but I still convinced these two crazy kids to get out and hop on the dinosaur for a quick pic.
They were such good sports.



I love spending time with my babies and making fun simple memories. It's those little unexpected things that mean the most and make some of the best memories.

1 comment:

mom said...

That spontaneity is the Bruderer in you. Making memories is so important and I'm glad you are taking advantage of the little moments to do so.