He taught me what it feels like to be given complete unconditional pure love.
In one simple statement and act he brought me to tears.
It was the most precious gift he could have given me today.
We were sitting on the couch together and he says to me,
"Wanna know how to make a hug?"
I looked at him, and said, "sure."
His response is what filled my heart to it's breaking point with love.
He said, "With my arms."
Then he wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me the best squeeze ever.
As I type this tears are still trickling down my cheeks.
I could go into deep detail about how this act reminds me of my Father in Heaven whom I've felt wrap His loving arms around me and comfort me in my times of need and desperation.
But, I'm going to leave it as an act from a little boy touching his mother's heart with his simple and unconditional love.
1 comment:
I think HF used a little boy to give you a physical embrace in His place.
Such a wise Father we have.
Write it down so someday he will understand how he was a tool in HF hands. Help him understand that what he was feeling when he did that was the HG prompting him.
Post a Comment