Tuesday, August 20, 2013

5th Grade and 2nd Grade.

Today was Xander and Dawson's big 'Back to School' day.
They both got right up and were ready 30 mins early. Let's see if I can say that again in a week.
Xander is excited to start 5th grade. He has his first male teacher. From what I hear he's great! Kinda exciting for him. Maybe a man can get Xan to focus a little more.
Dawson has a brand new teacher this year. Mrs. Murray. When I met her I felt sooo old. She's just a baby. Her biggest thing she did over the summer was, get married.
Yea, she young.
I'm anxious to hear how my boys day went. Hopefully the first day will not disappoint.

My handsome men.

Dawson is excited for art and recess.


Xander can't wait for lunch and recess.



Here are few more silly shots from this morning.

Dawson is just happy to be him!

She did not want her picture taken again!
Oh well!

Xander was having an allergy attack.
His eyes were itchy, swollen, red and watery.
Poor kid.

All my school kids.


Have a great 2013-2014 school year!

1 comment:

mom said...

Fun pic's. Hope they both have a great year. New teachers can be good cause they have fresh just out of school idea's etc. Usually very enthusiastic too.
Mam to man could be good too. Hope so.